About this item:
- Made of Maple, Cherry, and Walnut hardwoods. Each Cutting Board measures 17 inches long, 10 inches wide by 1 inch thick. Each Charcuterie board measures 17 inches long, 9 inches wide by 1 inch thick
- Made locally in the USA: Each Cutting Board and Charcuterie Board is proudly made in Molalla, Oregon by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques.
- Cutting Boards and Charcuterie Boards are made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected Western Maple, Pacific Northwest Black Walnut, and Cherry Wood- which are the most widely recognized as one of finest, durable cutting boards, We have combined these three for a beautiful one of a kind wood board.
- Care: hand wash and dry. Apply our Board Butter regularly (more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new). sold separately
- Safe for fine cutlery: Wooden cutting boards are easier on knives than plastic boards (which can dull knives more quickly)
If you select "Wreath" for your personalization please enter the letter that you would like engraved inside the wreath in the "Engraving/Carving" field.
If you select "Name" for your personalization please enter the name that you would like engraved on the board in the "Engraving/Carving" field.
Since each order is hand crafted especially for you and we want to deliver the very best product please allow 3 to 4 weeks for shipment of completed product. This will allow us to receive your order and discuss with you any questions we may have for your build. Larger more complex custom builds may take longer.
We take pride in putting together these cutting boards to ensure that you have a long-lasting piece of art that is crafted especially for you.
If you don't see an option you like, please send us your request under the contact sections and we will be happy to contact you and work with you on your design.